I WANT TO THANK MY INTERNET TEACHERS FOR ALL OF THE TUTORIALS, BLOGS, PODCASTS, FORUM POSTS, AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT MAKE THIS BLOG POSSIBLE.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Really Creepy Image size

This has nothing to do with education but it is really creepy, it just happened, and I want to write it down.  So, I am painting a demon for personal work and I have been looking up things about demons.  During this search I decide to re-size my image that I have been working on for some time. I re-sized it with the new crop tool in PS5 which allows you to re-size the canvas without putting in any numbers, you just drag outside your image to the desired size.  After painting for a bit I decided to look at the image size. It is 6666 x 6000.  How creepy is that. I researched about demons on this website if you are interested. 

http://www.pantheon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment